Monday, August 16, 2010

PART 2 : Issued by the ATO - 30 September 2005

Tax Payment Schedule

Here is a breakdown of funds generated in my presence but used to pay the previous years tax bill. Do you wanna see proof of all the other costs incurred previous to me being present that had to be covered in order to continue to trade - and then you have the ordasity to have me removed.

My question is

"I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO TOLD RICK THAT I WAS DEFRAUDING HIM CAUSE THAT WAS THE WORD GETTING AROUND" - Refer to the COPY OF RECORD being Action 7246 of 2007 in the magistrates court for the court procedures.

Jim, do you remember the meeting that you orchestrated - Here are the questions I asked of you - or would you prefer to listen to the meeting.
[Item 7 from my Discovery Documents for the total benefit of Richard Macklin: http://bit.ly/bEg8Ej ]

Like I promised at the meeting, I now will show you who defrauded who and that is a promise. (without prejudice)

No comments: